My Afternic Experience and Deal



Nowadays , i m searching for domains for my projects . One of my desired domain was on sale with Afternic ( a Godaddy company ) .

You may shoot offers to domains and also there is directly buy options .

i shoot offer a domain that was listed for 1800$ . Transfer agent call me , we discussed , offer- counter offer periods and succeed to get the domain for 1300$ . i think it is a good deal .

Transaction was smooth , everything has finished within 7 days . After purchase , waited 2 days for afternic to verify payment . When confirmation done , they pushed the domain to my Godaddy account .

Best of all , you dont pay any escrow fees . Fee of domain is the final price you will pay .

The secret word is " When the deal is done , i m able to do payment instantly "  :)

Happy domaining to all .






Popular posts from this blog